Oscraps

Mr. Squash Takes a Bath
musicmom3

Mr. Squash Takes a Bath

Catching up on the grandkiddo's baby book. I used the Evenfall Collection, https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Evenfall-Collection.html, which is going off the discount rack (54% discount!) in just a couple of days.

This is a template layout, and I realigned the frames slightly, creating a greater distance/distinction between the first two frames, which deal with the squash, and the third (the bathtime extraction). I work in a really old version of Elements (I think it's from 2015) and just discovered there's this “magic” extraction tool, which is pretty cool, so I've been going a little haywire in that department, hence the oob. I nested the extraction in a “basket” I made from a couple of Multimedia Suns in the Collection, and then rearranged a few of the texture/color layers in the template to suit my photos, blending some into the design with various blend modes.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
oh where do I start! with the perfect baby? How about the perfect extraction of the perfect baby, with the inter-twined ribbon whose texture matches the towel! wow! Lovely flow and nice open space adds a glow of light to the focal photo group.

What a little cutie! I love the images from the serious eating face to the happy eating images! That extraction is fabulous! all in all - adorable!

oh where do I start! with the perfect baby? How about the perfect extraction of the perfect baby, with the inter-twined ribbon whose texture matches the towel! wow! Lovely flow and nice open space adds a glow of light to the focal photo group.
You caught that ribbon texture thing...of course you would! Thanks for noticing that detail (which I love)!

What a little cutie! I love the images from the serious eating face to the happy eating images! That extraction is fabulous! all in all - adorable!
Hard to believe (slaps forehead) that I've had Elements 14 since 2015 and only now have discovered its "magic" extraction tool. Lots of fun to be had there!

Adorable photos of the squash face. He is growing so fast and is so alert! Love the extraction also!

Love how you rearranged the frames and added the extraction. Wide-eyed wonder, so precious.

What a great sweetie, I think he ate carrots, I love his different faces, you made fantastic photos and layouts Laura!

That's a wonderful ribbon choice - both color and the cool texture that goes with the towel. Cute photos of E. How fun to watch him start the eating adventure.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename