Oscraps

The Unrelenting Sea
Joansmor

The Unrelenting Sea

Credits list

Scenic Layered Template Album No. 3 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

MultiMedia Documents No. 7 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

ArtPlay Palette Patience Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Process
Inspiration –Sometimes you just want your photos to carry the load and there is nothing like a Scenic Template to do that. They have large masks for your photos. I loved the photo I had taken of Camp Ellis where the sea is trying to take over the area. Man builds rock walls and the ocean keeps coming.
Template – Opened Template 3A
Photo –I attached the photo the large mask and used Layer>Create clipping mask
Transfer – Placed Artsy Transfer 3 on the right hand edge but turned off most of the layers leaving mostly the flower. Then added Artsy Transfer 5 under the photo, but I rearrange the layers to create something to contain my photo. Then I added a picture of the rock wall to the frame mask and duplicated to add to the other frame mask. Also using Layer>Create clipping mask on both
Element – The paper flower I moved to besides the framed pictures and on the other side I put Multimedia Document 7a.2 on the other side.
Words- I typed the words The Unrelenting Sea for my title
Journal – Added a poem for journaling.
KISS – Let the photo do the heavy lifting.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. AFT Designs
I like how the template helps in the page design. Great blending and transition to an area for print.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename