Artsy Transfers Enigma
Artsy Kardz Enigma MultiPack

Artplay Enigma Collection (paper, label word, camera charm,
Artplay Palette Enigma
MultiMedia Enigma 1
Enigma WordART Mix 1

Artplay Palette Hearth (fabric)
Artplay Palette Scenic (butterfly)
MultiMedia Documents 10 (fabric, stitchez)
Shapes Styles Repetition (tag)

Process
A solid paper from APP Enigma was used as the foundation for the page. Artsy Transfers Enigma_5 (used all layers) was placed on the page. The 4x3 card from Artsy Kardz Enigma MultiPack was added. The photo (blending mode darken) was clipped to the card. Using a layer mask and the gradient tool, the hard edge of the photo was blended into card. I began adding layers using fabric pieces, a tag, bits and pieces from MM Enigma 1 (confetti, charms, sprinklez, splatters, hearts). The page was completed by adding journaling and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Amazing page, so much to see. The photo is priceless and all the bits, pieces and paints look so beautiful. The words are wonderful and I love the journaling. Makes me wonder and smile at the same time. Standing O!

What? No palm trees???? Just kidding...this is so delightful and it's easy to get lost in the beautifully crafted details. Congrats on that Standing O.

Congrats on the SO and the Standout Feature, well deserved. Marvelous work!

I had to laugh at your journaling, it's so fun with that vintage photo. Great layout overall! Congrats on your Standing O!

Congratulations on your Standing O and Inspiration piece! I love it too - the pic is gorgeous and it has wonderful clustering!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename