Oscraps

Project 2023 P57 Cherish These Moments
lacy

Project 2023 P57 Cherish These Moments

Page 3 of the template was placed on the right side of the double layout. Photos or Artsy Paper were clipped to the frame masks or fotoblendz. APP L’Amour Solid Paper 4 was placed for the foundation. Template stains, papers and foliage were recolored. Embellished with elements, word art and journaling.

School pics for Steve, 6th Grade, Susie, 4th Grade, and Stuart, 1st Grade, at Maxie Speer Elementary in Arlington. It was close enough for us to walk, back when it was safe for kids to walk alone. Steve didn’t wear his glasses for picture day to show off his black eye. The large photo is Scott and Stuart at the lake. And the bottom one, Scott is making a silly face. Unusual for him, it’s usually Steve that ruins the picture.
Credits list
Project Template Album No 9 p3
ArtPlay Palette L’Amour (Solid Paper 4, Artsy Paper 2, flower) This week's Anna Classic On Sale
ArtPlay Palette Everyday (clock brad, heart button) Available in February Special Everyday Value Pack No 1
Custom WordART with PTA9 styles/fonts
Custom Wood Numbers modified from PTA9
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Such cute photos and love the journaling. I too walked to school when it was safe to walk to school. Hard to believe. Love the lake photo!

Love the journaling about the silly face - great memories - my grand-daughter loves the "silly face pics" and happily poses for my many requests if she can take a silly one after!

Your project is absolutely wonderful...chronicling your childhood adventures.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename