Oscraps

The Romance
isDK

The Romance

All about me. I was a railroad wife for better and worse. Remember those years, when you'd come home and after subtracting commutes to Wyoming you'd be way under eight hours for sleep. You don't remember any of our vacations, & I remember how you'd try to pick fights when you were tired.
Credits list
aA: Paper, frame, framed mask
Wood frames I made using my 3D fractal software (alpha testing)
My selfie & photos from pixabay & ZEDGE
For the All About Me Challenge oscraps.com/community/threads/%E2%80%9Call-about-me%E2%80%9D-challenge.34211/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
We’ll always think that Steve Lee invited me to ride on the Laramie to Cheyenne Portland Rose Steam Train was because I had put his program up on my website when the railroad wasn’t ready to make it a public thing and it helped him.
I was so impressed, I sat right behind him on the locomotive and saw the crowds below us gathered to see us go by. It would always be my best memory of those years as a railroad wife. It was a hard life and I quit fixing holiday dinners when you got the call and couldn’t even sit down. I quit putting up a Christmas tree, too. Thank you for still putting up outside lights.

Great journaling and what an experience, being right up there in the front. Love the photo with the Rt 66 hat. Fabulous page!

Wow! I am so impressed! I thoroughly enjoyed your journaling and love your photos. You've led an unusual and (to me) exciting life and I'm so glad you shared some of it with us.

Wow! a railroad wife. What an interesting detail to add to what I know about you.
Our home was owned by a train enthusiast. It's painted the yellow and red of the Southern Pacific Santa Fe Railroad engine/cars.
Wonderful pages!

Great story, love those frames! My hub would be so jealous of your ride on a steam train (although he's ridden plenty, and even drove one once).

I’m so happy that my page gave you the push toward doing the next chapter in your personal journal. What an amazing and interesting life you have led and what a grand written legacy you leave. Love you in the railroad hat! Enjoy your pages and journaling-look forward to more of your shared adventures

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename