Oscraps

All About Me Day 9 ... First Memories
Miki

All About Me Day 9 ... First Memories

P.S. I just check the closet to annoy my husband, but then I did read Steven King's short story about the boogey man who lived in the closet ............
Credits list
Anna Aspnes
Project Template Album 5 (page 14)
Artplay Palette Fairy (paper, transfers, jeweled tree, label word)
Artplay Palette Frozen (magic sprinklez)
LoopDaLoop Artstroke 6

Process
Page 14 from Project Template Album 5 was opened up. A solid paper from APP Fairy was used as the foundation of the page. The large photo was clipped to the fotoblendz mask. The smaller photos were clipped to the frame masks (the troll image is from the internet). The fairy transfer was layered over the photos. The stain layers on the template were recolored and an artstroke was added. The stars from APP Frozen were added. The page was completed by adding word art and journaling.

Thank you for looking!
Love the photo of you in your robe, the way the colors flow through the frames on the left, and the magic sparkly gems which I've always believed have special energy.

Good for you! Love the crystal element and stars.
And, of course, you are going to check if you are reading Stephen King stories!

I'd be worried about trolls too, if your imagination created those characters! Love the photo of you and that lovely fairy transfer.

Really love how you've used the Project Template Album here! the elements and loop are perfectly placed!

Beautiful story and illustrations! Around here, we still believe in fairies. I try not to read Stephen King because I find myself checking under beds and all the locks.

Thanks for your genuine recollection. I like how you reinforced your theme with chosen elements. I am shocked at how inflation has influenced the tooth fairy

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename