Oscraps

The Lion Sleeps Tonight
vickyday

The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Done for the Lyrics/Poems Challenge #2 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/july-challenge-2-lyrics-poems.35747/

When I googled “nonsense lyrics” the song, “The Lion Sleeps Tonight” was one of the songs that came up. I’ve always liked that song, so decided to go with it! I found my image on Pixabay of a sleeping lion. I blended the image into Xuxper’s background paper using Lighten blending mode. On top of the image I filled the background with the nonsense lyrics from the song and blended it into the image using Soft Light blend mode. Then added the nonsense lyrics on the top layer in a larger size in bold and the sensable lyrics in a smaller size.
Credits list
Background paper used: 52 Inspirations 2022 No 26 Feather Flight digital scrap kit by Xuxper designs
Lion image from Pixabay
Font used is Arial Narrow
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Xuxper Designs
:D This is just fantastic and had me laughing out loud. Wonderful take on the challenge.

One of my favourites as well. The lyrics are easy to remember! Love your take using text as an overlay.

love this song, so perfect for summer and a road trip. singing along with everyone! now to get that song out of my head again! love your layout and thanks for playing the challenge.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename