Oscraps

The Gift
ksacry

The Gift

I heard the snow geese and saw all the photographers standing around, as we stopped the car. I started snapping pictures of a few that were flying and the mass of geese on the ground. All of a sudden part of flock took the sky. It was an amazing sight! Unfortunately, I can’t capture that feeling of being there on camera.

Construction:
I started with FotoInspired Template Pack 2J #10. I reduced the size of the entire template and flipped it vertically. I deleted a frame and rotated a frame from portrait to landscape. This was to better fit my photos. I clipped my photos to the template’s masks.
Foundation: The background paper is Reverie palette’s Artsy Paper #5, to which I desaturated some colors. I added part of the same paper to the upper right corner by masking away everything I didn’t want. I added 6x6 ArtsyKardz Reverie #1 to the bottom left area, brushing out hard lines to better blend into the artsy paper.
I used ArtPlay Palette Reverie Brush11 to add paper transfer look next to my mountain photo, adding ArtPlay Palette Reverie Overlay1 over the top left side. I also added Overlay2 to the right side.
I added Reverie WordART Mix No.1 “Fairy Tale” and “Gift of Hour” below the stitching, masking out parts of the word art to create “The Most Wonderful Gift”.
Font of text is Baskerville Old Face.
Cluster: I added UrbanStitchez Hearts No.5 #3, FlossyStitchez No.1 #6, the key from MultiMedia Reverie No.1 #5 and thread from MultiMedia Winter No.3 #3L. I placed ArtPlay Palette MetroGraffiti Red Stitching to the right of the top picture to create a visual color triangle.
I think you did a great job of capturing the amazement of the moment. The different kinds of views and the mountains give some of the feeling. Must have a been a beautiful day and experience. Perfect cluster with the word art.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename