Oscraps

A Buck and an Owl - Epiphany
lacy

A Buck and an Owl - Epiphany

Well, this didn't turn out like I had envisioned. I just thought the trail cam pic of the surprised buck when he sees the owl was humorous, in spite of the horrible resolution. I did what I could and colorized in PS. Then it veered into another rabbit hole (seems to happen a lot, what an education). I ended up with the text about Owls Myths and how it is signified in Native American culture. And since I live smack dab in the middle of Cherokee Nation, thought it was appropriate.
Owl photo credit: Pexels, Mehmet Turgut Kirkgoz 5878441
Text credit: Owl Myths & Legends, by Shani Friedman, https://wildbirdsonline.com
Credits list
APP Epiphany: SP5, ALT 279 (small frames removed), Elements, WA, brushes.
Embers FB 1-1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
Wow! I love this. So cool to get the shot, and I don't expect super clear shots in the dark anyway. I love the dark forest green with white text, and the acorns (we don't have them and I think they're so artsy.) :cool:

Super interesting layout! I like what you did, even if it led down a rabbit hole (I do that too).

It was a great shot even if the quality isn't what you were looking for. Love the vertical block of text snuggled in between the digital artistry. As for the rabbit hole - don't we learn a lot down there!! :)

Last edited:

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata