Oscraps

the faces of Grant's Woods
BansGran

the faces of Grant's Woods

I adore this place.. it is so beautiful...

took my new lens for a walk... and I know I need a lot of practice.. but I am quite happy with these early results!!!

From Paislee Press - Ink+Blot - swirl inked (recoloured)

font is teletype
WOW!! This is beautiful!! Great pictures ... love the contrasting colors with the black!! Stunning!

S
Hello BansGran, it's me Hattitudes, AKA Darlene from our digi meeting. I'm goin' by Sassifrass here, What have you been up to? Love that Surfer girl lo. What a COOL filter for that photo. I've been terribly busy lately. I'm creating for five designers now. Have you ever tried that? Drop me an email at randyroi@csolve.net. Take Care

Okay...I just LOVE those photos!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! This sure looks like it should be in a magazine! Fab!

Very nice! Clean and linear. The photos really make it pop and the swirl is just the right touch, good job!

This is awesome. I love the use of the white (well black)space to draw you into the photos of the cute critters.

WOw those photos are great! So clear and crisp!! Love the simplisity and beauty of this page!! Great Job!!

Simply Stunning.... what a gorgeous LO - love the black background to showcase your gorgeous photographic skills...love those cutie critters too!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
BansGran
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout