Oscraps

The Cemetery
Miki

The Cemetery

Credits list
This limited option enables you to purchase my entire release of 5 products at 46% discount and get BONUS DigitalART exclusive to the AnnaRelease offering. Please note that the AnnaRelease collection will no longer be available after 3 February 2023 at 9 am EST.
Artplay Sayonara Collection
Artplay Palette Sayonara
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 4
Seasons WordART Clusters 1
Button Threadz 6
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Patriarch.html
Artplay Palette Patriarch (newspaper)
Frolic FotoBlendz 1

Artsy paper 4 was used as the foundation for the page. I cut out the image of my great grandfather, then added a custom shadow around the cut out section. The newsprint paper was layered under the photo. These layers were clipped to a fotoblendz mask. MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 2 and 5 were added. The bird was recolored using the hue/saturation adjustment tool. The page was completed by adding word art, an overlay and button threadz.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
My Mom used to take us to cemeteries too! She would have us do a scavenger hunt and find the oldest grave. I love your background paper and the great extraction.

Grandfather?! It took me a few seconds to find it. Super creative! Love your clusters and the blue bird.

Fabulous idea to ‘cut out’ your grandfather to emphasize the farewell in your layout.

I remember going to the cemetery a lot with my mom as well. Using the silhouette as a frame for the text is an inspired touch. Congrats on your Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename