Oscraps

The Beauty of Life
margeda

The Beauty of Life

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
NEW AnnaRelease - coming soon to the store!
**ArtPlay Palette Vie**_SolidPaper5;LaceWhite;LeafPurple;WildflowersYellow;VineLeaves; HeartStringCharm;Overlay2;LWTheBeauty;LWCestLaVie;LaceWhite;Brush

Process:
Again, a beautiful set, which I am sure will be my partner on multiple pages. And of course, a dear photo for my heart!
You have opened a new 12x12 300 dpi document. He started with a beautiful SolidPaper that simply wanted "blending". Added the big photo. Blending: Color Burn. Doubled, blending: Soft Light. This is how the color of the photo is formed. He placed the elements listed in the Credits, the overlay, the brush. He made lace for the water and the little clothes. LWTheBeauty and LaceWhite received Bevel & Emboss Effect.
I love big photographer pages.

Thanks for looking!
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
I too love big photograph pages! This is so lovely, the texture, the great use of elements!

Beautiful! Love how the photo fills the page and the subtle texture!

Love this Margo, love also the sweet photo with a little texture, the flower and leaves are beautiful, a great page!

Teljesen rtkes fot errl a kis drgmrl! Szereted a vzben lv csipkt s a fggleges szcmkt! Gynyr teljes nzet oldal, Margo!

Absolutely precious photo of this little darling! Love the lace in the water and vertical word label! Gorgeous full-view page, Margo!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout