A Christ's Hospital Scholar
profolly

A Christ's Hospital Scholar

Supplies

APP_Studious ** Classic aA reRelease on sale from 21st August for one week**

Notebook No. 1 ** Classic aA reRelease on sale from 21st August for one week**

APP_Escape (Book Transfer) Product Name

MM_School No 1 ** Classic aA reRelease on sale from 21st August for one week**

LearnWordART No 2 ** Classic aA reRelease on sale from 21st August for one week**

ArtsyStains No 11** New in Store** Product Name

Watercolour FotoBlendz No 3_2 Product Name

A scholar from Christs Hospital, I found this young man in the family album I have no idea who he is but he certainly looks very serious. In 1552, the young King Edward VI responded to an impassioned sermon on the needs of Londons poor, and summoned the preacher, the Bishop of London, to talk more about this pressing situation. It was suggested that Edward should write to the Lord Mayor of London, to set in motion charitable measures to help the poor
Christs Hospital was one of the measures a school founded for the poor the institution dates back to the fifteenth Century.

Process

Firstly I processed my photograph using the Adobe Create Action, then resized and transferred it to an Artsy paper.

Using a FotoBlendz I clipped the photo to it then added transfers and stains .

Embellishments, WordART and journaling were added plus some layers from the MM_School supplies.

Finally I added a transfer of books from APP_Escape.

Thanks for looking

Viv
Oh my goodness. Did you know that uniform is probably the oldest in existence. From Tudor times I think. And it's a lovely bright blue. Love your background. He looks very patrician.

Terrific composition. I always enjoy the school kits and seeing how people use them.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
profolly
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout