Oscraps

Ode to Typewriters
dwsewbiz

Ode to Typewriters

i stumbled upon a public typing station at Oblation Press. Its harder to type than I remembered, especially compared to my ergonomic keyboard. But it was fun.

With a few pictures of vintage typewriters and a couple of me typing at a public typing station, I wasn't sure how to tell this little story, so went with collage :)

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Traveler
Artsy Kardz Awaken
Absdtract FotoBlendz
APP Learn
Acrylic Alpha
MultiMedia Documents
Journal Transfers
Anna Circle Play

Other elements thrown in ;-)
Our fingers definitely don't have to work as hard now. This is a great tribute to the old machine.

Love the collection of old typewriters! I remember typing those lines over and over in class! Never was a fast typist! Fantastic blending!

Love all the typewriters and the great blending, so beautiful done!I also worked with these ' old ' typewriters, would love to do it again.

A public typing station is a very cool thing. Sometimes I wish I had kept my trusty old Olivetti. Nice way to give a shout out to some beloved old friends!

What a fun find. As a copywriter, I love the old machines. Perfect art. I have an old Remington from the 20s. Did you know that Mark Twain used a Remington?

Such a fun page to study...lots of fun details and reminders! The Retro theme takes me back! Love it, Diane!

Wonderful combination of all of the typewriter images. Reminds me of sitting in a classroom learning the keyboard for the very first time. Loved the sound of the keys hitting the paper and the little bell at the end of the return.

Congratulations! Your beautiful page has been featured as an aAmazing ARTist Standout on the Fans of Anna Aspnes' Digital Art Facebook page!

link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156455106763671&set=gm.2280713008663921&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout