Oscraps

The Art Deco Lady
trish6150

The Art Deco Lady

Great products on Sale in the Store on 24th April

I wanted to create something a little different with this weeks Sales Products.

I started with a 12 x 12 page, but this time selected a black background. I then selected three overlays from APP Sunkissed on their own layers and then manoeuvred them into the place I wanted so the white area was displayed on top.

I then selected my image courtesy of G & T Designs and placed it on its own layer almost at the bottom of the transfer.

I then used a brush from the APP and flipped them vertically so the lined covered the bottom of the image, so it wasnt standing out so much even though I had created a drop shadow for it.

Once this was in place, I started to add the embellishments the MultiMedia Sun and Shadows from MultiMediaSuns2.

I then used the Paint Circles from APP Sunkissed to give the image some depth, copied the layer twice and made one of the circles smaller.

Finally I added a couple of the other overlays from the Palette to link the whole piece together and the wording from Sunkissed WordArt Mix No 1 to complete the piece.

Supplies

AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteSunkissed_Overlay4
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteSunkissed_Overlay3
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteSunkissed_Transfer2
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteSunkissed_Transfer5
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteSunkissed_Overlay2
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteSunkissed_PaintCircles
AASPN_MultiMediaSuns2_1
AASPN_MultiMediaSuns2_2A
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteSunkissed_Brush14
Sunkissed WordART Mix No 1
Image from G & T Designs
I think that is the amazing thing about a kit you are not limited to one way to post, to one type of photo. This is very different and very lovely.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
trish6150
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout