Oscraps

My prized peony.
ouisiekelly

My prized peony.

Every year, as spring comes near, I start looking forward to my favorite and prized peony beaming alive. First, the leaves, then the huge buds and then the awesome blooms. Of course, they don't last very long and I have to remind myself that "to everything, there is a season." Hence the Ecclesiastes verse.

Extraction of one of my peonies.
APP MiniPalette4you- paper, brushes, transfers.
APP Anything-transfers and lace
Stunning photo and use of texture! I think fleeting appearances of things like Spring flowers and rainbows make them even more special! Hope you thoroughly enjoy your lovely peony budding and blooming this year!

Wow, what a bloom. The shrub must look magnificent in your garden. Really loved how you used the palette to show it off so beautifully.

Exactly how I feel about my flowering crab. Still waiting this year but if I have a good year (we are fighting a fungi) for sure I will be scrapping SO beautiful

Blue Ribbon girl, at my fair! What a beautiful lo for such an exquisite flower. Someone asked me my favorite flowers ... I said peony, lily of the valley and lilacs --- and she replied "ah, yes, remembrances of your youth"

Magnifique pivoine et page. J'aime comme la fleur est fondue dans la texture.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ouisiekelly
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout