Oscraps

Sunset
ksacry

Sunset

Construction: I used the Carpe Diem Artsy Layered Template. I turned off the Frame layers. I used ArtPlay Palette Carpe Diem Solid Paper 4 for the background.
I placed the Carpe Diem FotoBlendz No. 1 #3, rotating 90 degrees clockwise and clipped the royalty Free UNLIMPHOTOS photo by DonMatadoR (28376590_costa-rica-nature) to the FotoBlendz layer. I moved some of the layers to increase the length of visible photo and turned off 2 paper layers.
I revised, duplicated, blended and turned off layers in the template to fit with the photo.
I added Carpe Diem WordART Mix No. 1 STEveryday over the template paper layer, revising the color to white and brushing out sections on a layer mask.
For the cluster I added MultiMedia Documents No.9 #3, The Carpe Diem Palette elements Dried Grass, Denim Flower and Wood Button.
The text font used is Trattatello.
Over the entire layout I added an adjustment layer to increase the saturation +56 Vibrance -6.
I could really enjoy a sunset like that just now! Stunning photo. And I love how that branch highlights it even more.

Beautiful blending and sunset. Love the dried grass framing the sky.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename