Oscraps

A Dark Day For Europe
Dorci

A Dark Day For Europe

I'm totally devastated by what is happening in Ukraine, a neighbooring country of my country. I pray for the people of Ukraine, the people of Russia and all those who are afraid. Above all, I pray for peace for Ukraine.

Process

Soon.

Thank you for looking,
Dorci
Stunning art in protest against the war. My prayers are with the people of Ukraine and Europe.

I am Russian by birth, and sick to the stomach at what is happening. As a lot of Russian families, we are mixed blood, my great aunt, and my cousins married to Ukranians, and some of my most beloved members of family children from these marriages. I pray for peace and sanity. I love your Layout, it's like a scream that I feel building up inside of me. Thank you for expressing it so perfectly!

A horrifying time. our hearts go out to these people being ravaged by Russia. Your page is outstanding. Pray for peace.

Une page puissante, impressionnant, un cri !!! cri de révolte, d'incompréhension de souffrance contre cette barbarie,
Contre l’invasion de l’Ukraine et la violation du droit international par la Russie, je suis triste en pensant à ce peuple qui va souffrir, ces enfants qui vont avoir peur... la folie d'un homme !!!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Dorci
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename