Autumn Haze Artplay Palette
Pumpkin Patch Artplay Palette
Gold Leaves No. 1
12x12 CineFilm Overlays No. 1
Urban Threadz No. 2
ScriptTeaseFall 2

Also:
Spooky Glows http://www.oscraps.com/shop/SpookyGlows-No.-1.html

I placed my photo over Pumpkin Art Prints 1_3 and added the Autumn Haze frame, then masked out the parts of the photo/frame I wanted to conceal using layer masks. From there I added the Gold Leaves as well as a selection of purple leaves that I extracted from Artsy Paper # 1 of Autumn Haze, duplicating them on various blending modes to make them pop

I added the title, clipping a duplicate of the Pumpkin Art Print to it, adjusting its position so the title would have a two-tone effect. The ScriptTease bits, Spooky Glows, and brushwork came next, along with the little crocheted pumpkins from the Pumpkin Patch Artplay Palette, Threadz, and buttons. Those buttons really pop when duplicated and set on color dodge blending mode! I finished the layout with a couple of the 12x12 CineFilm Overlays.
adore it all, looks like a family mask making activity. and sometimes, you just crack me up, love the photo rising up from the pumpkin patch.

oh I love how much wonderful blending and color variation is going on here! the background is vibrant and then there is the commix relief of the photo. I came upon a group of musicians in Vienna playing on the street wearing horse masks, and their money tin said 'Biscuits' on it :)

Great page! The quote, the title, so very much like my first reaction to the photo.

So much to see on your page, that's so very smart, you've spread everything perfect around the page, the colors are great, an awesome page!!

Fun! Love the quote and how the colors fill the page with vibrance! Awesome artwork!

Beautiful page - so much to see! Love the leaves and pumpkins with the framed photo.

Love their masks and the way you framed the photo with pumpkins, now I want to know the story behind those masks:)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout