Oscraps

Hike to Burg Eltz
dwsewbiz

Hike to Burg Eltz

It's hard, when faced with thousands of photos, to figure out how to address each page, each story. I've been working from an outline to organize the stories and photos, but then what products to use??

I decided to use some old templates/frames for this page, and mixed with new, I think it looks very fresh :)

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Heartland
Journal Transfers
FotoInspired Layout No 49
ArtPlay Palette Glacial (charm)
ArtPlay Palette Beach (castle brush)

Journaling:
The hike between Moselkern train station and Burg Eltz runs through a magical pine forest, where sparrows carry crossbows, and maidens, disguised as falling leaves, whisper watch out. The trail is mostly gentle . . .

This was an absolutely delightful hike, as described, beginning with the little (abandoned?) train station, through the nearly empty and neat, prim and pretty town of Moselkern, then through the forest, always following the Elzbach stream with little bridges, waterfalls and wildflowers. Towards the end, it was a little steeper than advertised, so it required careful footing and constantly looking down to avoid tripping, so when we felt like wed been hiking long enough, sure enough, we looked up and gasp, there it was through the trees, Burg Eltz.

July 28, 2016
I like that burst of blue in the hydrangeas. You and I share the same love of fullness in our work, and that blue is really an anchor for a starting point in my eye. Like your tree/foliage, too.

Fresh, yes! Love the entire combination and the arrow/trees to anchor the smaller frames. Your journaling was delightful!

love these pages and the ones after - looks like this trip was fabulous! And it is so hard to pick which photos to use and love the blue flowers!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout