Oscraps

Stay in the Magic
smith

Stay in the Magic

I just got around to watching the replay of CutBlendAlign video and decided to play around with the techniques Anna shared. Amazing as always!

Credit List:

Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Alfresco

Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Meraki Transfers

Foxeysquirrel Mackenzi Kit

Foxeysquirrel Freebie Lady Zen 5 and flower

Process:

For the background, I started with ArtsyPaper1 from APP Alfresco. I inverted it and added a Hue and Saturation.

For the Mat, I used ArtsyPaper1 from APP Alfresco and rotated it horizontal. Using the techniques from CutBlendAlign, I create the mat.

For the photo, I used Foxeysquirrel’s Lady Zen. Using the techniques from CutBlendAlign, I created the photo.

For the FotoBlendz, I used FotoBlendz Overlays 18 and clipped Alfresco 4x6 ArtsyKardz and the photo to the it.

I added the elements, label and title to complete the page.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes
Foxeysquirrel
Your interpretation is amazing! Love that you did both vertical and horizontal cuts! The color contrast and matting are truly wonderful. Great job!

Love your take on the Cut, Blend and Align class. The colors are so interesting and the shadow work adds so much depth.

This is so SO GOOD. Love the direction you went with this fabulous. Would love to share page with the aA Community via email if you are open to it?

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
smith
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename