Oscraps

St. Patrick's Day
isDK

St. Patrick's Day

I love our snow because it’s so well-behaved. It destroys trees and doesn't make snowballs, but stays pretty on our roofs and lawns and in less than 24 hours of the snowfall ending and the sun returning the streets and sidewalks are well on their way back to dry and safe.
Credits list
aA: Paper, tags, card, Transfer, Button, Frame, Postage Stamp, Threadz, HandStitchez, MM Branches
Celtic Tile: Julia Dreams
One of my fractals
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
wow, that's a lotta snow! I understand the concept of well-behaved, I've observed it in NJ. Here it is horribly behaved because we don't know what to do with it. Love that tile - reminds me of Portugal which I loved so much, and really cool shadows on that lovely gray paper!

Love the framed tile and postcard! Snow doesn't always behave here. Glad we didn't get very much this year.

I love your post card it's so "believable" ... really, like something you'd see on one of those turn-y things in a card or souvenir shop. I'm glad your snow is so well behaved.

The Celtic tile is beautiful along with the shadows and the relief design! Love all the stitching! "May the sun shine warm upon your face" (and on those snowbanks!)

Wow! love that snow! Great page! No snow here of course (Central Queensland, Australia)

That really is a lot of snow I love how you made it into a postcard and added the green leafy branch with the minamilist piece of lace the hand and finger pointing to the postcard then looking at the righside the emblem really stands out with the design and the colours.x

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename