Oscraps

AnnaLift (left) +AnnaColor (right) ArtSale 3-17 Scenic
dwsewbiz

AnnaLift (left) +AnnaColor (right) ArtSale 3-17 Scenic

Beautiful photos taken by my SIL. On the left, an AnnaLift, best I can do with white space. On the right, Anna Color, my favorite black & white subject with a touch of greenish blue.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Scenic Collection **ON SALE** March 17-23, including APP Scenic, Scenic FotoBlendz, Sky Transfers No 1, Artsy Layered Templates 266 and Scenic Word Art
MultiMedia Branches 3 (colors adjusted)
Paper Textures 13
Urban Stitchez 5
APP Evenfall (work art), Soujourn (green button)
Button Threadz 4
Photo WordArt Mix No 1
Background created with Scenic Artsy and Solid Papers plus stains, splatters and textures from Artsy Layered Template 266.
Left photo blended with Scenic FotoBlendz. Parts of photo cloned to extend the leaves. Framing added with Paper Textures and Stitchez. Right side photo also blended with Scenic FotoBlendz.
MM Branches added to connect pages.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Diane, you did a great job on the white space, for you. LOL. Love the spread.
LOL I laughed too. For you, Diane, I know it's a stretch. Each success will make you more confident to shrink the blended photo a teensy more next time.

Ho, comme je comprends ! j'ai aussi beaucoup de mal à laisser des espaces blancs. Mais je persévère ! cette double page est très belle

Pas évident de combiner 2 challenges sur une même page, bravo vous avez réussi, avec ce multimédia qui relie les 2, j'aime vos 2 photos .

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename