Oscraps

Spring Flowers
G

Spring Flowers

This layout turned out better than I expected. About of the flowers are from my yard, the other are from Wal-mart that I wish were in my yard! LOL. The background paper was made by me using an overlay from Lauren Bavins Antiquing pack, The chain link fence is from Misty Catos Urban Playground kit. The Film strips are from Angela Youngs Groovalicious Kit. The buttons are from Leah Riordans Get your fall on kit. The strings are from Cherie Shieldss BohoBabe kit, The garden tools are from G. Janes Seeds of kindness kit, The large frame is from Dana Frantzs Fire Island kit and the mud splashes are from Melanie Violets Bugs & Mud Kit, the leaves on the side are from one of the pictures using Atomic Cupcakes Glitter action. The layout is a scraplift from jennieb75 at Oscraps. Thanks for looking
This is a fantastic take on the LO!!! I love the chain link fence and all the negative photos tucked into it!!! The photos are beautiful... and I love the little gardening alements!!! This is so COOL!!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
greengirl627
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout