Oscraps

Sport
beckturn

Sport

One of my fond childhood memories of Christmas involved our dog, Sport. Every year we bought him a box of dog treats, wrapped it and put it under the tree. Whenever he came in from outside, he would go directly to the tree and check to make sure that box was still under there. But he never tried to take it or open it. He had to wait with the rest of us for Christmas morning.

Soco
December Memories - 2017 Layered Template Album

Oscraps Rustic Christmas Collab freebie Day 11 & 12

Mediterranka
Words Mix No:1

d's design
I Remember add-on freebie
Lol our dogs doesn't open boxes with treats for him :D

beautiful page !

what a great memory of your family pet and Christmas shared with him! Your page is perfect for this challenge and II thank you for sharing with all of us!

What a fun & funny memory. I think my pups would have torn into the packaging they were less controlled that your sweet dog. :) I love how you've nestled your photo in the gem tree & your jolly Santa entering the party! Wonderful!!!

A gorgeous Christmas page, I love the cute little Santa and the Christmas tree, I also love the photo, the 4 papers looks so great!!

Oh, he is so smart and definitely is in nice list! Love how you are continued your photos with the tree element.

Layout information

Category
2017 12 Days of Christmas - December
Added by
beckturn
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout