Oscraps

Christmas Memories
Fannou

Christmas Memories

Christmas Memories
Translation of the text I do not know if translation is perfect.
I have a lot of good memories of Christmas childhood between cousins cousins but no photos.
But I also have very good memories of a traditional holiday which is also important as Christmas in some regions of France and in some countries: Saint Nicolas, on December 6th.
Holy Nicolas was reputed for his goodness. He would have revived three children who had been killed by a butcher.
When I was small I lived in a village where one celebrated Holy Nicolas and this day there it was really a gala day for the children because in epoch there was the single toy with Christmas.
Therefore Holy December 6th Nicolas passed from door to door and distributed some gingerbread, an orange, some chocolate and cakes to all children.
But attention he was accompanied with the father Fouettard who distributes him of whiplash to the children who were not wise.
Afterwards all children met to play and to eat a snack together. Good instants of games, of joy and of sharing.

crdits Oscraps Rustic-aaspn ArtPlay Santa Christmas-
I loved reading about the traditional holiday you had as a small child. How special that must have been for the door to door visits with goodies. Love your layout representing your journaling. Awesome.

A beautiful snowy scene created with all of these different characters! Just amazing! Love your story of your childhood memory! Thank you for joining in our this challenge!

Great childhood memory ... Love Saint-Nicolas ... l'ami de tous les bons enfants ...

Belle tradition la St Nicolas ( le jour de ma fte ...) tu en as fait une trs belle page Fannou, lorsque nous habitions le Nord, elle tait fte l'cole.

I didn't know there is St Nicolas in France too. Love the father whipper lol. Love your layout too.

Belle histoire qui me fait rviser mon anglais
Je vois que tu es partie pour les 12 pages ... je mimpatiente pour la suite
Celle-ci est trs russie Fannou

Layout information

Category
2017 12 Days of Christmas - December
Added by
Fannou
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating