Oscraps

Solar Eclipse - Evanescent
lacy

Solar Eclipse - Evanescent

I was able to get this eclipse photo Saturday. It was mostly cloudy, so I stood in the yard waiting and a small opening in the clouds appeared. Edited in Lightroom with a Dramatic preset.

Artsy Paper 3 was placed for the foundation (and later flipped horizontally). My eclipse photo was clipped to the grouped Fotoblendz 1-3, some layers were recolored. The bride photo was placed, desaturated, then a blue Color Fill Layer was clipped to it, an Overlay blend mode was applied to the photo, then blended with a layer mask. Artsy Transfer 3 was placed below the photo, some layers rearranged. Embellishments include elements, word art, star presets 1 brush with a glitter layer style, sprinklez, threadz, splatters and title. Finished with a pale blue Gradient Fill, blend mode Soft Light, 38% Opacity.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Evanescent This week's Anna Collection on Sale:
ArtPlay Palette Evanescent (paper, elements)
Artsy Transfers Evanescent
Evanescent FotoBlendz 1
Moments WordArt Mix 1

Other assets used:
Star Presets 1
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1-2
Urban Threadz 10-7
Anna Splatters
Photo credits: Eclipse – mine, Bride on Beach – purete by Flore-stock, DeviantArt
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Such a cool blue! and great photo! Perfect word art too! We were without our special glasses so I only got photos of the shadows, but this gives me an idea!

Amazing photos and great blending. Love all the little details and the delicate colors!

Your mystical side is peeking out again--love it! And good for you for capturing the eclipse!

Stunning yet dreamy! Love your work with the moon - the blue is gorgeous and the cluster you've created is lovely!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename