Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-templates-03D-artplay-evanescent-collection-diane-o...jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-templates-03D-artplay-evanescent-collection-diane-o...jpg

aA Classic Evanescent Collection on Sale for one week!
I combined the paletted with FotoInspired Template 3D, pages 4 & 10, to capture lots of "fleeting moments". I turned some of the frames on an angle to give it a more jaunty look.
I extracted the blocks from the photo of Oz and his friend and used it to "frame" a photo on the left for balance. Colored the pumpkins and added lots of hearts :)
I needed a little more dark blue so added Eunoia Transfers.
What a great idea to make that primary block frame! It adds not only color, but balance. Another thing I like? Oz's hair creates a couple of visual triangles on this spread--so cool!

What a busy little guy he is! He's a cutie and I'm loving watching him grow up through your pages!!

What a great idea to make that primary block frame! It adds not only color, but balance. Another thing I like? Oz's hair creates a couple of visual triangles on this spread--so cool!
That hair, so like his moms at that age - I'm always touching it which of course annoys him :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
208.5 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout