Oscraps

Smile
ksacry

Smile

Text reads: I got out my macro lens and took pictures in the yard. It was a gorgeous spring day with a blue sky and flowers blooming. When weeding, I found a ladybug hanging out on a mossy patch. Also, a salamander was hanging out near the pond. A first for this garden! I have been nurturing native plants and reclaiming my backyard from the weeds for 22 years. So today, I went out to capture the little plants and wildlife. May 3, 2023

Construction: I started with MultiFoto Template Album No 3, page 9. I clipped my photos (Salamander photo is from Picryl long-toed-salamander-0ac98d_Public domain photograph related to US National Parks, free to use, no copyright restrictions image) to the fotoblendz and frame masks. I extracted the salamander’s tail.
I added Homemade palette’s solid paper #5 for the background. Then I added FotoInspired EdgeTemplates No 5 #1 & No 6 #4 behind the frames, deleting some layers, re-coloring and clipping photos to some layers, extending the photo colors.
I scanned the ticket “smile” (extracted & recolored), placing it under the template’s stitches with staples from MultiMedia Documents No 3 #4.
I used Homemade WordART Clusters No 1 #2 for the title. The cluster was enhanced with the palette’s button (recolored) and ButtonThreadz No 6 #15. The seed spray from MultiMedia Homemade No 1 #2 was added under the frames in 2 places to finish the layout.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
First of all, your photos are AMAZING! Your new lens does a fantastic job of getting wonderful close ups of all these beautiful creations in nature! I love how you used a large photo and mask for your background and circled stacked photos around it. I love your textured background as well and the bits of scatters here and there!

Wonderful macro photos! Love the lady bug and the salamander! The "seeds" from the MM look great here!

I love the composition of your micro photos, especially the repetition of the individual photos. I can hear it crawling and buzzing.
magic page, with all those added brushes and elements.

Fantastic photos! You created a beautiful layout of everyday things. Love the seeds.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename