Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-homemade-diane-beachday.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-homemade-diane-beachday.jpg

After building a background of ArtPlay Homemade SOlid and Artsy Papers, I placed a large photo which filled about 2/3rds of the page, blended the edge, then planced Artsy Paper 4 on top, in Divide Mode, 60% opacity - this gave white lines and text over the photo, in keeping with the lines of sailboats, yet on contrast with the organic waves.
Three photos added on Paper FotoBLendz Masks, then Frames placed on top to emphasize parts of the images.
To explain our "family recipe", I added the words "beach, Sand, Waves".
i love these barely visible brushes or transfers in the background. and of course the adorable family photos.

I am curious about all the sailboats. A class, maybe?
Nice that the sun made an appearance and you had some time to play at the beach.
Fantastic range of blues.

I am curious about all the sailboats. A class, maybe?
Nice that the sun made an appearance and you had some time to play at the beach.
Fantastic range of blues.
Yes! We are in the vicinity of a yacht club which has sailing and races. They sailed down to Palos Verdes then back. In a coincidence, our nextdoor neighbor in Portland grew up at this yacht club.

The blues, the blues, the blues, the blues. This album is a showstopper.
Thanks! It is getting to the point of the end of the album (I do half-years) and I've been reviewing the pages and feeling very happy about it :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename