Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-homemade-diane-poppies.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-homemade-diane-poppies.jpg

Nothing says California more than poppies and the ocean.
My background is ArtPlay Homemade Solid Paper 3, duplicated, then a gradient applied to it to get to orange.
I blended my large photo with Jouer FotoBlendz
Added the Notebook element, layering a couple of sunset photos.
Finished up with some lacy transfers, stitching and title. In the title word art, I changed "food" to "nature" by filling in the strip then typing over it, then I moved the colored words, using the supplied font information to type a more appropriate message.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and lacy
what a great "complementary colours" page.
the blue sea, the repeated sunset photos and the poppies in the foreground, framed by orangy paper.
very creative.

Lovely orange poppies. I didn't they made orange poppies. Love the notebook element with the clasp. I tried several times to use, it just didn't work.

Lovely orange poppies. I didn't they made orange poppies. Love the notebook element with the clasp. I tried several times to use, it just didn't work.
The orange poppy is the California state flower :) Yes I love the notebook too, hope I can figure out how to use it again!

Love that you can see the ocean/beach through the poppies.
It's time to harvest the pods again. Hopefully, I will get a better batch next year. I want to see this in part of my yard.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename