Oscraps

London...
Marleen

London...

ArtPlay Cosmopolis Collection
Button Threadz No.6
Urban Threadz No.10
London No.2

First I placed SolidPaper 5, after that I added Transfer 2 on the right side, then I added brush 5 also on the right side, after that brush 2, then I added the red foon booth and the palace awaits, after that I added the 3 MultiMedia Frames No.4, on the frames I added the red button with the Button Threadz 6, then I added the red car with Urban Threadz 10, after that the mailbox of the London 2 (brushes) the wordart and the butterfly. At last I gave the layout a filter with Paint Shop Pro 23.

Thanks for looking!!
Marleen
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I love what you did with the slide frames! Even though there are no pictures I wanted to look at each one. Well Done!

OOOO, Marlene - I love the pops of red in the layout!!! It really speaks to the artist in me with all the photo frames with art pieces in them!

Terrific page! Love love the face up top on the right with the descending frames filled with the abstract brush strokes.

Super ! Cosmopolis n'est pas toujours facile à utliser, mais cela a bien fonctionné avec votre page sur Londres

Love the snippet of London (especially the tape cassette of the Beatles!) and the abstract colors in the frame. Gorgeous!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Marleen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename