Oscraps

Showered With Love
scribler

Showered With Love

Created for the March 2021 Big Picture Challenge. This is my sweet girl Ishka.

The background was created using two papers. The bottom paper is a blue painted paper. The top paper is a green painted paper set to Pin Light. I used Pillow Emboss on the word art.
I want to pet her! <3 She has such a gentle and intelligent face that really shines in that big photo. The little clusters along the edge are a sweet touch.

What a gorgeous photo! She looks a lot like my dog. Love that happy little cluster along the left border!

Ishka's beautiful! She looks like a sweet baby girl! We need a "heart" emoji! LOL
Love the butterfly's she watching! Perfect touch! [insert heart emoji here]

Love that name, Ishka, she is a beauty sitting up alert and posing perfectly. A great addition to the challenge.

What a beautiful big photo of your dog, love her name too! Lovely blending of your background, love the border on the left too!

Your sweet girl is SO beautiful and I love that name too! Such a pretty setting you've put her in and it's as if that butterfly is about to land on her nose. So pretty!

Gorgeous photo of your sweet girl love the placement of the butterfly and the side border cluster.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
scribler
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename