Oscraps

Shakey's Pizza
Miki

Shakey's Pizza

Credits list
Artsy Kardz Remembrancer Multi Pack
Artsy Transfers Remembrancer
Notebook 5
Artplay Palette Remembrancer (paper, circles, splatter, label word, ribbon)
Memories WordART Mix 2
MultiMedia Remembrance 1

ArtplayPalette Sweet Christmas (transfer) retired
Artplay Palette Downtown (pizza)
Project Template Album 7 (page 4)

Process
Page 4 of the Project Template Album 7 was opened up. A solid paper from APP Remembrancer was used as the foundation of the page. A photo was clipped to the large fotoblendz mask. The b/w was clipped to a frame mask. Several artsy kardz from AK Remembrancer were clipped to the frame masks. Artsy Transfers Remembrancer_3 was layered behind the large fotoblendz mask. Some of the layers were turned off and others were move to better fit the area. Transfers and splatters from APP Remembrancer and APP Sweet Christmas were added. A brush from Notebook 5 was stamped onto the page and recolored to balance the red colors. The page was completed by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: myla
An amazing story and amazing composition! Love the combination of Sweet Christmas and Remembrancer! Priceless photos!

Wow what a story! Right close to home for us. Love it. I love how you used the red and the envelope window.

Such a great story! Love your little guy in the Shakey's hat! Love the stripes!
I remember eating this pizza as a kid :)

I remember Shakey’s pizza! We had all our end of the year soccer parties there. Loved that place, glad it was a blessing to you!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename