Oscraps

On This Day
Dorci

On This Day

Process
  • As the foundation of my page I used SolidPaper5 from APP Hearth and SolidPaper5 from APP De Facto blended together (Multiply 30%).
  • Added several transfers and overlays from APP De Facto, Love Letters and Hearth.
  • A couple of layers of De Facto ArtsyTransfer 3 & 4 were added. Layers of MultiMedia Documents No 6 was added as well and a couple of layers were moved to the left side, the rest to the right side of the page. Artsy Edges Overlays were added with Overlay blending mode.
  • Added a mask from De Facto FotoBlendz No 1. A photo was clipped to the mask and it was filled with brown (Lighten 70%) and light blue (Soft Light 10%) color.
  • The page was completed by addig elements (from the 3 APP I used), textures, brushes and wordART.
Thank you for looking,
Dorci
  • Love
Reactions: digigal and ksacry
Are they out on the beach or salt flats? The background and soft muted colors are perfect along with the gentle pop of light blue.

Are they out on the beach or salt flats? The background and soft muted colors are perfect along with the gentle pop of light blue.
Thank you! I'm not totally sure, but it's somewhere near a dirt road with no trees and plants at all.

Love this. So pretty with the neutral colors and soft blues.
The placement of the photo in the ripped oval texture is wonderful.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Dorci
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename