Oscraps

Seth and Ella
Miki

Seth and Ella

Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack 2 F (pages 5 and 12)

On Sale April 3 - April 9
Artplay Palette Narcissus Collection
Artplay Palette Narcissus (papers, tag, greenery, transfers)
Artsy Transfers Narcissus
MultiMedia Frames 6
Nostalgia WordART Mix 1

MultiMedia Flowers 13

Process
A 12x24 page was created. Pages 5 and 12 from FIT Pack 2F were added and resized. Papers from APP Narcissus were used as the foundation for the page. The photos and snippets of paper were clipped to the frame masks. Some of masks were turned off. MM Frames 6_3 was added. A layers style was clipped to the frame, creating a metallic look. A gold color layer overlay was added to the key with the blending mode changed to hard light. The page was completed by adding word art, journaling and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wow, this is stunning. The photo's are all so beautiful and I really love your design. The extraction of the man is perfect and the colors and paints and stamps are a perfect addition to this stunning heritage page. Standing O!

This is WONDERFUL, Miki!! I love these photos... Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :flower:

Wonderful heritage page with great extraction. You seem to have given the page a lot of thought.

Congratulations on the Standing O. I love the interest that you have created and the multi-framing techniques that you used.

Really gorgeous. The way you combined everything makes the page feel so dynamic. I need to remember to vary my frames, layers and extractions when I get around to my heritage book....one of these days!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename