Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-templates-3F-artplay-collection-arrive-diane-PS.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-templates-3F-artplay-collection-arrive-diane-PS.jpg

If you liked FotoInspired 3E, you will love 3F! Lots of layers, complete with embellishments and threads. I had already used page 1 & 2 (layout coming this Wednesday), so not knowing where I was going, I copied all layers of Page 3 onto the left side of my psge, adjusting length and width to fit my guidelines. Clipped photos to masks.
On the right, I was going to use a large photo of the pink door to our house. Used a Melancholy FotoBlendz to blend it. Extracted 2 cactus photos to place in front.
Then I decided to use an image of the huge Marilyn Monroe statue from downtown Palm SPrings (it's 26 feet tall). Used another Melancholy FotoBlendz fot this.
Then decided to make the door smaller.
Finally, the challenge of embellishments - needed several color buddies and visual triangles.
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
The embellishments (and titles) can be tricky on the FotoInspired templates, I find. Nice job on yours!

You are the template queen. I love the energy of this one and the clever ways that you made it your own.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
191 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout