Oscraps

September Challenge #6 Heritage
Cherylndesigns

September Challenge #6 Heritage

While I was looking at my "old" pictures - I found this one from 2008. My oldest grandson, Cameron, used to come to our house every weekend. One day, he made a paper mustache and told me it was a disguise and wanted me to go outside and take his picture. It's been one of my favorites, ever since "The Guy With The Mustache". Haha
Too funny Cheryl, what a great photo to find and scrap. I have some pretty funny ones of my own grandkids mucking around with mustaches as well! lol! Love that you provided the story behind the photo as well in your journaling, super fun and fantastic layout!

Too funny Cheryl, what a great photo to find and scrap. I have some pretty funny ones of my own grandkids mucking around with mustaches as well! lol! Love that you provided the story behind the photo as well in your journaling, super fun and fantastic layout!
Thanks so much, Ona. It's still one of my favorite pictures. Cam always laughs when he sees it, too. That was such a fun day. If you scrap your "mustache pictures", be sure to let me know.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename