Oscraps

Sad Heart - Melancholy
lacy

Sad Heart - Melancholy

Right outside our front gate, a neighbor keeps animals on his adjoining property. He thinks they are adequately cared for. We disagree.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Melancholy New in the Store 3/9
ArtPlay Palette Melancholy (Solid Paper 2)
Melancholy Artsy Layered Template
MultiMedia Melancholy 1-1
Melancholy Word Art Mix 1

The Artsy Layered Template layers were brought in and placed on a new document. Solid Paper 2 was placed below the layers. Photos were clipped to the small frame masks. The horse photo was adjusted to B&W to remove the blue sky and a gray green foto glow was placed over it, blend mode Hard Light. Embellished with MultiMedia Document, beaded threadz and word art by combining words from the Word ART Mix 1 and adding others. Finished with journaling.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
hese pages are so beautiful, yet make my heart hurt if he truly thinks the animals are being taken care of and they're not. That is SO sad. :(

awww, that is really sad :-( We have a "neighbor" who lets his dog roam free in the city, and I too want to turn him in somehow. There is a leash law in the city so I could report to the police. He's a nice dog. Don't understand why anyone would do this. But, a well-scrapped story! Love that bird, don't know how I will use it though :)

Over the last years retribution seems to have become a "right" that is as American as apple pie. I feel for the animals (as a Rescue Dog Mom and Grandma, the dogs in the trailer especially break my heart), and I also feel for you. Answers that used to be easy because they were based on decency are really not easy anymore.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename