Oscraps

Don't Rain on my Parade
pmjames

Don't Rain on my Parade

Created with the new Collection Melancholy – purchase the full Collection to the receive the BONUS files!

Process An Artsy Paper form the Background of this Layout. Frames from FotoInspired Template Pack No.3E and the melancholy Artsy Layered Template were arranged onto the Page. Two Images were placed below the Frames. One was blended via a Layer Mask and Brushes and the other clipped to an Element from the Collection with a Luminosity Blending Mode applied to the element layer. A third photo was clipped to one of the Mask Layers and a fourth was extracted and placed on the top of the Frames. Transfers and Splatters were added to the page, both below and on top of the photos. A paper layer from the MultiMedia files was added to the page with a Color Burn blending Mode applied to add depth of colour. Dimensional elements and WordART were added. I duplicated the WordART and filled the bottom layer with white. A drop shadow was added to parts of the white Layer to make it stand out. Journaling completed the Layout.
This page is stunning! I love the beautifully blended photos that create your amazing background! I love the subdued colors of your blended photos and photos tucked underneath. This makes such an amazing backdrop for your gorgeous colored photo! I also love your detailed creative process journaling! Congratulations on being selected as Standing O 36!

This page is stunning! I love the beautifully blended photos that create your amazing background! I love the subdued colors of your blended photos and photos tucked underneath. This makes such an amazing backdrop for your gorgeous colored photo! I also love your detailed creative process journaling! Congratulations on being selected as Standing O 36!
Thank you so much for this!!

Yes stunning, congrats on the SO, and it made me chuckle. Such fun photos. I love this title. I'm always telling that to my husband. Must figure out how to use it humorously though.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-melancholy-michelle-my-parade.jpg
File size
295.2 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout