Oscraps

A Good Time
pmjames

A Good Time

Created with the new Collection Melancholy – purchase the full Collection to the receive the BONUS files! I added a few frames from the FotoInspired Template Pack 3E.

Process I used three Artsy Papers, with the top two layers offset to create the Background of this Layout. A Layer Mask and Brushes were used to blend the edges of each Paper. Some layers from page 10 - FotoInspired Template Pack No.3E were placed onto the Page. One Image was placed below the Frames and blended via a Layer Mask and Brushes. Two supporting images were extracted and one placed on top of a Frame and the other clipped to a Frame Mask (from the template). A fourth image was extracted, desaturated, and placed on top of the Layout. Transfers, Paper Textures and Splatters were added to the page, both below and on top of the photos. Dimensional elements and WordART were added. I added a Style to the letter a. The style came from Anna’s Shapes Styles and Repetition Class. The WordART was duplicated and has a stroke and drop shadow applied to it. Journaling completes the Layout.
This is great! Love your combo of the palette with the FITP. And once again, fantastic title/cluster. Love the butterflies placement that carry the yellow across the page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-melancholy-michelle-a-good-time.jpg
File size
268.7 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout