Oscraps

Rocky Mountain National Park
Miki

Rocky Mountain National Park

I scanned some old slides from 1971 from our visit to Rocky Mountain National Park, ooh, we were so young! And I had to add a picture of the red 1971 Super Sport Nova for my husband. It was our first new car. (maybe that's why we didn't have any money!)
Credits list
Trees 5
Project Template Album 7 (page 7)
Artplay Palette Great Outdoors (paper)
Artplay Palette Wilderness (paper)
Artplay Palette Pinery (button, pine branch)

Page 7 of the Project Template Album was opened up. A solid paper from APP Wilderness was used as the foundation of the page. A solid paper from APP Great Outdoors was layered above with the blending mode changed to multiply (reduced opacity) to add some texture. The photo were clipped to the frame masks and large fotoblendz mask. The tree brush was stamped behind the photos and recolored. The page was completed by recoloring the stains, adding word art and journaling.

Thank you for looking!
ha ha, great story! great photos! love the addition of the tree brushes and shapes on these page!

LOL Great story and I love your faded photos & your wordArt! You wouldn't recognize Greeley now, but RMNP hasn't changed much. ;)

such sweet photos, love the car photo! that is something about the cost of the pot pies!

Love the photo effects and template design you chose to show these photos off.

Wonderful, fun memories of your early life together. Pot pies, pizza, and chicken happiness. Love the photos.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename