Oscraps

Quiet Beauty_Mini Oisau_Joan Robillard 600.jpg
Joansmor

Quiet Beauty_Mini Oisau_Joan Robillard 600.jpg

Inspiration – looking through some old photos and saw a couple I liked of No 1 pond with lots of green and blue.

Start-New>File 12x12 300

Paper – Placed Solid Paper 2 above the background layer

Transfer – Placed Transfer 1 on the righthand corner. Used it as a mask and set it to Blend Mode Multiply. But ScriptTransfer1 is below this. Transfer2 was placed on the right-hand side. Finally, bird transfer put over the upper right of the photo

Photo – Attached to the transfer using Layer>Create Clipping Mode

Element Cluster – Started with Sheer Ribbon which I duplicated. I added the twig which is intertwined with the ribbon. Next added two copies of the gold leave and then the paper flower.

Brush – Brush 3 in white was used three times and Brush 4 in Blue was put above the title.

Words – The words to the blue stanza of Colours by Donovan were the journaling and Quiet Beauty word art was used for the title.
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry and Marleen
Beautiful page. I'm still in awe over your color keywording your photos-please come help me!
I have a Lightroom Catalog of all my photos - I have keyworded each photo for place and or person, etc. I have also added a color label to my photos. So if I am working with a blue palette I can look up beach photos or all the photos with a blue label, it has really helped me choose the photos to go with my palettes.

I love your beautiful blending here and the placement of the bird is perfect! Looks a very relaxing scene!

Beautiful page, Joan, and it looks so peaceful. I love your photo, composition, and darling little bird. ♥

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename