Oscraps

Birthday Day 1 Scraplift: Deeply Connected
isDK

Birthday Day 1 Scraplift: Deeply Connected

Eight years and 1600 double pages, so it seemed like a good time to look back at my very first page in my O's gallery, I learned that my preferences and thought processes haven't changed much, but I have a lot more to work with and mostly want my final page to reflect my current state of mind.
I love these very creative pages, you look so beautiful. The flowering cacti are so great, I love the frame and stitches, an awesome take on the challenge!!

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, isDK.
This is just so pretty and a perfect lift. I love the torn frame of your photo. You look beautiful. As a cactus lover, I am of course also enthusiastic about the other photos and how you have showcased them with your creative design. Superb.

Your love of nature is always reflected in your artwork. Keep the pages coming! Love your Rt 66 hat!

Your love of nature is always reflected in your artwork. Keep the pages coming! Love your Rt 66 hat!
YOU were the first person to comment on my first page, and Iove that consistency. :D

Both your layouts show off your signature style; I love the work with the stitching on both.

That's such a great photo of you. Your character shines through. Cactus isn't my favourite plant in nature but I'm guessing it has symbolic meaning for you and I do love how the flowers compliment your scarf.

You do do "you" well. Loving that your style that is so essentially you has only gotten better over the years. And, I for one, am a HUGE fan of your bird art, but you know that...big grin.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename