Oscraps

A Quiet Man_APP Strom_NAdams_800.jpg
NAdams

A Quiet Man_APP Strom_NAdams_800.jpg

The photo was duplicated and masked. One photo was converted to black and white. Strom Artsy Paper 1 creates the foundation. Artsy Transfers and FotoBlendz were used to visually tie the photo to the page. The Multimedia Document layers were shifted up and down in the stack so that the paper bits were behind the image. The Warm Glow was adjusted to HardLight at 80% Opacity. A drop shadow was added to the Wood Word Art title.

Thank you for looking!
Wow, what a stunning heritage page, the photo is so very beautiful, a great composition with beautiful texture!!

I love the "oomph" you added to the sepia toning. Such an age difference between oldest and youngest here. I bet there are some good stories...
;)

Beautiful heritage page. It's amazing how genetics carry through the generations. We were able to identify a photo of my grandmother as a young girl because my sister looked just like her.

A perfect heritage page. The blending of the photo is wonderful. Love how the cluster works with the title.
Congrats on the GSO!

I like the slight variations in tone, it adds an authentic feel. Congrats on your GSO!

What a fabulous page - congratulations on the GSO! your image blends perfectly into the design!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename