Oscraps

Queen of Hearts - Whizzo
lacy

Queen of Hearts - Whizzo

I did the extraction on this 2015 photo of Molly years ago, but never really knew what to do with it, until this week’s Anna Classic, Whizzo. Then I knew exactly what to do with it.

I placed Artsy Paper 4 for the foundation and the extracted photo with a custom warped drop shadow, followed by Fotoglow 2-7 below the photo. I added Whizzo Artsy Transfer 2 (and later grouped and applied blend mode Multiply to tone it down a little) and Whizzo Lace transfer. Embellished with ArchiTextures 4-4 castle brush (in black with white texture brush over it), elements, a custom beaded threadz using Beaded Threadz 1-1, (removing the ‘US’ and adding ‘Queen of Hearts’ beads, keeping the heart), Whizzo brushes in white, and finished with WordART Metal Word THIS (levels adj., inner glow, drop shadow), added NIGHT (font Fall in Love, drop shadow, stroke, Bevel/Emboss) with a glow behind and date (font Copperplate Gothic Light).
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Whizzo This limited option is back at a 53% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after August 16, 2023, at 9am EST.
ArtPlay Palette Whizzo (paper, brushes, lace, elements,
Whizzo Artsy Transfers 2
Whizzo WordART Mix 1 (metal word)
Button Threadz 3-6, 3-9

Other products used:
MultiMedia Branches 11-1B glow
BeadedThreadz 1-1
ArchiTextures 4-4
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes

Layout information

Category