Oscraps

Love Life Art Canvas
ksacry

Love Life Art Canvas

Construction: I started with the slide frame #2 from ArtPlay Palette Cosmopolis and clipped a photo (image-from-rawpixel-id-3284725-jpeg).
For the Background: I used ArtPlay Palette Whizzo Artsy Paper #4 with Artsy Paper #3 with Lighten blend mode. Then I added Solid paper #2 with Multiply blend mode at 84% opacity on top to give a canvas look.
I added three Whizzo ArtsyTransfers, several palette brushes and overlays to complete the background.
I liked the gold artsy transfers at both sides of the canvas, so I added Embellished ArtsyFlutterBys No 1 #2 with that same color, dividing it so the butterfly was at the top of the frame and the rest of the swirls and color was at the bottom.
The Cluster: I placed the metal word “love” from Whizzo WordART Mix No 1, the Acrylic word “life”, the beaded threads “art”, word transfer, and Word Art #3 from Art WordART Mix No 1.
I added two ButtonThreadz No 3 #10 & #12. I then added the white button from ArtPlay Palette Cosmopolis and the Button Heart from ArtPlay Palette Whizzo.
I added MultiMedia FlutterBys No 2 #3 on the left edge.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Whizzo is On Sale Now until August 16th at 9 am EDT.
ArtPlay Whizzo Collection
ArtPlay Palette Whizzo
ArtsyTransfers Whizzo
Whizzo WordART Mix No 1
ButtonThreadz No 3

Other Supplies:
MultiMedia FlutterBys No 2
Artsy FlutterBys No 1 both in the Butterflies ValuePack No 1 is 1/2 price when you also purchase In The Wild ValuePack 1on Sale for the month of August.

ArtPlay Palette Cosmopolis
Art WordART Mix No 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I tend to favor designs the go from top to bottom across the page they help move your eye around so well. Beautiful page.

Lovely diagonal flow and I really like how you turned artsy paper 4 from red to white.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename