Oscraps

Sunflowers
ksacry

Sunflowers

Construction: I started by placing the Vagary FotoBlendz No 1 #3. I clipped my photo to the mask layer. I wasn’t happy with the look of the photo so I changed it to black & white and brushed in the sunflowers. I then did a sunflower extraction at 50% Fill and then layered a partial extraction with Color Burn blend modest 37% fill. I brushed out areas of the mask until I was satisfied with the result.
I placed ArtPlay Palette Vagary Artsy Paper #5 from the Vagary Collection Bonus. I adjusted the hue of the cyan. Over the top I placed the Solid Paper #5 flipped and at blend mode Multiply, this repeats the lines from the artsy paper at the bottom and made everything darker.
I added ArtsyTransfers Vagary #4 over the top of the photo and 6x4 ArtsyKardz Valgary #1 at the top. I liked the lace of the ArtsyKardz (modified) and the Artsy Transfer, so I made the FotoBlendz lace into a white element with a shadow.
For the Word Cluster, I used Outdoors WordART Clusters No 1 #4, making the word “the” into a sticker with a white stroke and adding a piece of the lace from the FotoBlendz underneath.
I added the palette’s Leaf element and the Sunflower element, duplicated with Color Burn Blend mode at 40% fill. I backed it with a UrbanThreadz No 11 #10.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Vagary with Bonus is On Sale Now
ArtPlay Vagary Collection
ArtPlay Palette Vagary
Vagary FotoBlendz No 1
Outdoors WordART Clusters No 1
Other supplies:
ArtsyTransfers Vagary is On Sale Now
ArtsyTransfers Vagary
ArtsyKardz Vagary MultiPack is On Sale Now
ArtsyKardz Valgary MultiPack
UrbanThreadz No 11
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Absolutely wonderful work with the sunflowers! Great idea to soften the leaves and focus on the yellows! love the texture on the page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename