Oscraps

Quarantine
helenedubois

Quarantine

We have reached a milestone of surpassing every other nation in the amount of cases for one day--99,000.
I am under quarantine because of interaction with a friend who now has the virus.

Many of McGroot products and internet
Wonderful work, and I love the head in the pumpkin...also makes me remember that the president promised a vaccine would be available by election day...well, there's still a couple of days left LOL.... And of course his son recently went on TV to say it would all magically be gone November 3.... Ugh. I hope you emerge from quarantine safely untouched by the virus. Take care of yourself. Sending good vibes!

Great page. Sorry you are under quarantine. Hope the weeks ahead will be better. Keep us posted.

Oh I am so sorry you are quarantined, I hope you emerge well! This is great work. The numbers on the skulls are brilliant. We're supposed to be a leading nation of the world, not for the wrong reasons. But people still believe his nonsense, that's what frightens me most. Be well and keep posting great pages!

I'm sorry about your quarantine. I hope that all will be well. You have made a pretty page full of humor

Awh, I'm sorry you have to be in quarantine. I love your page tho, made me laugh out loud!

Well damn! Happy Halloween, such as it is. Great page. The photo of you conveys how you're in danger right now, and probably steaming mad too. I like how we're sisters with white hair and those same red masks. Great cartoon of Trump. I had not seen it.

Sorry about the quarantine..at least you are safe.And this too shall pass as my Mom used to tell me during times of strife. I am so fatigued with this president and it cannot end soon enough for me..fingers crossed,I hope he quietly disappears.

Love this! Wish someone would conjure up a spell and have him disappear. Save us all the after the election grief! Sorry that you're in quarantine. My daughter is a contact tracer and she says so many people just ignore this stage. Stay safe and wishing you well!

Sometimes we get lucky and things work themselves out as they should. May this be true for you and yours!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
helenedubois
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout