Recipe Sample Trio Pack Recipe Sample Trio Pack
Artplay Palette Gather (paper) Artplay Palette Gather
Artplay Palette Delicious (transfer) Artplay Palette Delicious
Artplay Palette Veranda (splatter overlay) Artplay Palette Veranda
Artplay Palette Across the Miles (splatters) Artplay Palette Across the Miles
Artplay Palette Viaggio (edge overlay) Artplay Palette Viaggio
Artsy Things 1 Artsy Things 1
Food WordART Mix 1 Food WordART Mix 1[/url[
Food WordART 4 [url=https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Food-WordART-No.-1.html]Food WordART 4

FotoBlendz Overlays 15 FotoBlendz Overlays 15

Process
A solid paper from APP Gather was used as the foundation of the page. A photo of my cookbook that Ive used for almost 54 years was clipped to a fotoblendz mask. The dish of apple pie was extracted with a custom shadow added. The apple from Artsy Things 1 was layered behind the slice of pie. The page was completed by adding word art, dimensional embellishments, splatters, and transfers.

Thank you for looking!
Wonderful page using the new pack. Love the photo, the art, the notebook rings and the distressing. No recipes and no cooking here except sous vide, bacon and eggs. None. I love the document stuff in the pack, but 80% I could never use, so I'm just going to wrestle with my jealousy. :)

This is wonderful, love it :) You have such great food photos! And the element use is also great!

Belle utilisation des nouveaux packs, la tarte aux pommes mon dessert prfr, j'en fait beaucoup, belle mise en page Miki , j'aime bien votre classeur, il me manque la petite cuillre pour gouter ce beau dessert

Great pic - I never think to photograph food. Love how you've used the rolling pin.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout